Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hard to Believe

It is really hard to believe that it is the end of November already. It has been a month of ups and downs, and, for the most part, I am glad it is over. It was sad going to my grandma's funeral, but it was nice to go back to Utah and see so many extend-family members that I hadn't see in a really long time. It was nice to catch up and also meet the newest addition to the family (my cousin's one-year-old daughter).

The service itself was nice. There were times when we all were alternating between crying and laughing. I was sitting right behind my grandpa which made it all the more sad, as he would periodically break down and shudder in his seat. He was really strong through all of it though, even though it is he who feels the grief most acutely.

No comments: